DetailsDoug's note: Who thought of this? It's so clever and so helpful! You may not think you'll need it now, but you'll need it one day and it will save you tons of time and help you end well. I'm proud this is a DYM-product.
Are you feeling God’s direction to leave your current ministry but at a loss for how to properly handle the transition? Perhaps you are too emotional to think about how to write your last message? Do you even know where to start when it comes to constructing the appropriate letters and statements? What should you make sure the next person knows and has access to?
This resource supplies you with editable templates for everything you need to leave well and graciously.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete manuscript for your final message (Word file)
• Message graphics (jpeg files)
• Official letter of resignation to submit (Word file)
• Thank you letters for key members of your church body (Word file)
• A statement of resignation to be read to the congregation (Word file)
• Lists and charts to leave: basic information, key volunteers, student leaders, vendors, subscriptions, and information about local ministry networks (Word file)
• A grid of questions that walks you through describing the current overview, traditions, and patterns of your ministry to leave for the next student pastor (Word file)