Editor's note: Always good stuff from these guys! They offer some of the easiest to teach messages in any context. Having graphics, games, and more is a big plus!
JOY is a complete night of programming, complete with a one-off sermon, small group guide, and game from Luke 2:8-20. It is designed to help students understand the JOY that comes from the news of Christ’s birth can result in specific responses: public proclamation, private meditation, and powerful exultation.
KEY CHALLENGE: Every ounce of joy in our lives should remind us of the one who provided that joy.
To preview a sample of this content, click here!
This Resource Includes:
• Overview document (pdf file)
• Complete message manuscript (Word file)
• Small group guide (Word file)
• Graphics package (jpeg files) with:
- social images
- teaching slides
• Complete screen game "Dollar Store Or So Much More? - Christmas Edition" (pptx and jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg file)