Get your students laughing and hyped with this silly, simple, and hilarious game.
Here’s how the game works:
• Bring two students (or groups of students) to the front of the room.
• The two students (or groups) compete in a head-to-head format.
• An item is shown on the screen, and both students must give their best effort to guess what the opposite of that item is (there is no correct answer as the item shown doesn’t have an opposite).
• As there are no correct answers in this game, the game emcee (or the crowd) can vote on the best answer.
• The funniest part of this game is hearing students’ responses!
This Resource Includes:
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Individual (10 rounds) game slides (jpeg files @ 1920x1080)
• Title slide (jpeg file)