Have No Fear is a complete night of programming, with message, screen game, and small group guide. It points students to the only way to defeat their very real fears and anxieties: knowing Jesus and His perfect love.
The key idea is this:
The world will tell you not to be afraid because your fears are groundless. But there's a difference when the Bible tells you to have no fear. The Bible isn't dismissing your fears as illogical or dumb. The Bible gives situations where your fears ARE well-founded—and then it says, don’t be afraid. And it gives you Jesus, whose perfect love drives out all fear.
Primary Bible Passages Used:
Psalm 27:1-3, Psalm 46:1-3, Mark 4:35-41, Matthew 14:23-27, Luke 12:22-32, Mark 5:35-36, John 14:27, I John 4:18, Psalm 56:3, II Timothy 1:7, Isaiah 12:2, Revelation 1:12-18
This Resource Includes:
• Overview document (Word file) including:
- Stage design ideas
- Social media post ideas
- Recommended worship songs
• Complete message manuscript (Word file)
• PowerPoint presentation file
• Small group guide (Word file)
• Complete trivia screen game "Phamous Phobias"
• Graphics package (jpeg files)
• My mom's award-winning chocolate chip cookie recipe*
*Not really. She would kill me.