God wants to use the church to bridge the gap between people of different ethnicities for His glory. We have certainly made progress, but there is still a gap between where we are and where Jesus wants us to be. In order to navigate this journey well, there are a few things we need to do.
First, we need to embrace God’s vision for unity and reconciliation. Second, we need to listen well, weep with those who weep, and be open to believing people whose stories sound different than our own. Lastly, we need to keep the conversation going. This is a joyful and difficult journey, but it’s a journey that is divinely directed.
Week #1 - God's Grand Vision
Week #2 - Listen, Weep, Believe
Week #3 - Panel Discussion
This Resource Includes:
• Series overview document (Word file)
• Author's video for leaders (mp4 file)
• Complete message manuscript for weeks 1 & 2 and panel discussion guide for week 3 (Word files)
• Small group guide for each week (Word files)
• Graphics package with series slide, blank sermon slide, 2 sermon slide examples, Instagram square of main series graphic, blank Instagram square (jpeg files)