Everyone loves a good ghost story and this one is found in the Bible. In this message, we’ll look at a story in Matthew 14 when the disciples were terrified because they thought they saw a ghost. While we all fear something, students will be challenged to remember Jesus is bigger than our fears. We’ll wrap up the message with three practical steps to help students navigate their fears: remember that Jesus is with you in the storm, remain focused on Jesus more than your circumstances and recognize Jesus for Who He really is.
To preview sample content click here.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript (Word file)
- Student handout (Word file)
- Small group guide (Word file)
- Graphics package: title, backgrounds, header, social media (jpeg files)
- 0:40 Intro bumper video (mp4 file)