DetailsAt some point, anyone who has come to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior has struggled with whether or not they were really saved or not. For some this can be a fleeting thought, and for others, it can cause anxiety and sleepless nights.
Jesus doesn’t want His children to live in doubt and fear about their salvation. He wants His children to KNOW that they are His, and to walk in the confidence and peace of knowing that as followers of Jesus, they are new.
Students will learn that as followers of Jesus they are new because:
1. They won't live the same way because of the Holy Spirit's presence in their lives,
2. As new creations in Christ, they won't see life and others in the same way,
3. They won't sin in the same way and will see evidence of the fruit of the Spirit in their lives.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete message manuscript (Word file)
• Small group guide (Word file)
• Title and content graphics (jpeg files)
• Social media graphics (jpeg files)