Get ready for another fun edition of a Halloween-themed Would You Rather game with emojis!
This version of 'Would You Rather' will get your students chatting and answering some hilarious would you rather questions about Halloween. There's no better way to start your in-person or online service than by getting your students interacting!
There are 3 different versions of this game provided to fit your ministry needs:
• Slides – Play it as an icebreaker or crowd game during youth group
• In-Person Video Countdown – Play the video countdown before your service begins to get students chatting with the people they are sitting next to.
• Online Video Countdown – Use this in your online ministry and have students participate through the chat or comment section by using emojis.
This resource also includes two versions of background music (typical background music & Halloween-themed). Use whichever fits your program better!
This Resource Includes:
- Individual (10 Qs + title + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
- In-Person Video clip with 5-minute countdown timer with Halloween music (mp4 file)
- In-Person Video clip with 5-minute countdown timer with regular music (mp4 file)
- In-Person 5-minute Video clip with Halloween music and without countdown timer (mp4 file)
- In-Person 5-minute Video clip with regular music and without countdown timer (mp4 file)
- Video clip with a 5-minute countdown with Halloween music for use online (mp4 file)
- Video clip with a 5-minute countdown with regular music for use online (mp4 file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file