Are you going on your camp or retreat soon and want a fun way to promote it? Or are you going to camp or on a retreat and would like an interactive video to use in your program? If so, this new Would You Rather game is for you!
This version of 'Would You Rather' will get your students chatting and answering some hilarious would you rather questions about going away to camp or retreats. This will get your students interacting and talking about your camp or retreat!
There are three different versions of this game to fit your ministry needs:
• Slides (pptx and jpegs) – Play it as an icebreaker or crowd game during youth group.
• In-Person Video Countdown – Play the video countdown before your meeting begins to get students chatting with the people around them.
• Online Video Countdown – Use this in your online ministry and have students participate through the chat or comment section using emojis.
This Resource Includes:
- In-Person 5-minute video clip with countdown (mp4 file)
- In-Person 5-minute video clip without countdown (mp4 file)
- Online 5-minute video clip with countdown (mp4 file)
- Online 5-minute video clip without countdown (mp4 file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file (static slides)
- Individual (10 rounds + title + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)