Doug's note: This is AMAZING! So much here! So creative and well done. This will help your teenagers develop the spiritual habits necessary for faith beyond youth group. BUY IT... but, DO IT... please! So good Sabrina.
This resource has 2 full sets of worship station prompts and everything you need to get your students practicing new spiritual disciplines on their own with very little supplies needed!
One set is to use for an event from a distance (within small groups or individually from home), or in-person.
The other set is to use the week following your event for them to further practice "feeding themselves" from God's Word. This one is all promoted and run through Instagram with the goal of engagement! Each day, students will download the activity, practice it, and send the codeword from that document to their small group leader. Each codeword equals 1 entry into a drawing for free food delivered to their door.
Total there are 15 different spiritual disciplines for students to try. They include:
-Celebration & Thanksgiving
-Words to Live By
-The 5 Rs
-Silence & Solitude
-Scripture Meditation & Memory
This Resource Includes:
- Author video (mp4 file)
- How to use this resource document (mp4 file)
- Worship Station Prompts (Word files)
- In-person prompts
- From-a-distance prompts for small groups and individuals
- Student introduction sheet
- Post-experience prompts (Word file)
- Door & phone signs for in-person experience (Word, pdf files)
- Graphics to use to promote the "post-experience challenge" with examples of Instagram features added (jpeg files)
- World missions handouts (pdf files)