God promises peace, providence, and redemption through a relationship with Him, but we are often self-obsessed, leading to an unstable foundation for our lives that is prone to fear and worry. These four lessons will address the problems of worry, anxiety, and fear in the life of a Christ-follower.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They're designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
One handout / Two options:
1. SIMPLE: Give everyone both front and back pages. Just print and go!
2. CUSTOM: Give students the back page. Keep the front page as a leaders-only resource so you can customize the opening question, teaching, and discussion prompts for your group's needs.
Lesson 1: What If I’m Anxious? (Philippians 4:4–9)
Lesson 2: What If It Doesn’t Work Out? (Luke 12:22–34)
Lesson 3: What If I’m Afraid? (Psalm 27)
Lesson 4: What If I Mess Up? (Matthew 26:34–3; Mark 14:66–72; John 21:15–1)
This Resource Includes:
• Four lessons (pdf files):
- Each lesson includes an opening question, passage, discussion questions, application questions, memory verse, “on your own” activity, and space for notes
• How-To-Use (pdf file) to provide volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways
• Promo graphics for the series (jpeg files)