DetailsThis fast-paced, brain-testing game will challenge your students to unscramble words quickly to beat the clock. “Word War” can be played in two different ways depending on what you think will work best for your group.
1. Head to Head (or preferably group to group)
• Bring two groups consisting of 3-4 people each on stage.
• Show the groups a game slide.
• The first group to find a word that matches the slide description get a point.
• Example: 4 letter “H” words - hair, help, hail
• The group that has the most points when the game ends wins!
2. All-In Group Play
• Divide your entire group into teams of 4-5 (or by small group).
• Give each group a pencil and piece of paper (or tell them to use a phone).
• Show a game slide.
• Give the groups 30 seconds to find as many words as they can.
• The group who finds the most words at the end of the game, wins.
This Resource Includes:
• 9 Motion gameplay videos
• Game play instructions & answer key
• Title Slide
• 1 Motion title video
For other great resources by The DYM Team, ( click here)