DOUG'S NOTE: I'm excited to teach this! I like the different slices/looks/angles of wisdom! Also, love the social media marketing pieces, too.
This 4-week series compares commonly held wisdom against the wisdom of the Bible. Each week, a different book of the Bible (Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Job, and James) is used to expose worldly wisdom for what it really is: wisdumb.
Week One // Proverbs // We must learn to trust God more than we trust ourselves.
Week Two // Ecclesiastes // We cannot fully understand God’s ways, nor always interpret pain.
Week Three // Job // Truth is absolute and comes from God.
Week Four // James // A wise person knows he is responsible for and is careful about what he says.
To previes sample content, click here.
This Resource Includes:
- Four complete messages (2,200-2,700-word manuscripts) (Word)
- Title and Blank Content slide (jpg)
- Small Group Discussion Guides (Word)
- Bumper video
- Lower Thirds and Email banner graphics
- Instagram story promotion graphic and 4 weekly social media square graphics