Pickleball has had quite a ride since it was invented in 1965 by Joel Pritchard and Bill Bell. The sport started as a simple way for two dads to pass the time with their families, but now, with the advent of Where's the Ball: Pickleball Edition, we can finally say that PICKLEBALL HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!
With this game, you'll be asking your students to do something that sounds relatively simple, but ends up being a lot harder than it sounds. Just pick which one of the pickleballs is actually the real pickleball.
Check out what people have said about previous editions:
• "Our kids LOVE this series. It's so easy, so fun and the pics are incredible and sometimes hilarious." - Josh G.
• "Perfect plug and play game. Easy yet challenging! These are the best kind." - Isaac L.
• "Super clever... love this!" - Doug F.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 Q&A) game slides (jpeg files)
- Alternative Keynote game file
- Title slide (jpeg file)