A Sidekick 'Wheel of Destiny' game that's sure to get your students interacting with one another.
• Get your group into a circle or have your students break into small groups, or choose 8-12 contestants to come on stage to play.
• Choose one person to start (Person A) and then spin the "Wheel of Association" Once the wheel lands, have that person choose a word that associates with it.
• Then the next person, (Person B) must say a word that associates with the word that Person A said.
• Then Person C must say a word that associates with the new word that Person B says. And so on and so forth.
A person is eliminated if:
• They can't come up with a word in 3 seconds or less
• They say a word that was already said during the round (or the game if you want to make it MORE complicated)
You can keep going around the circle until there is only one person left or you can start a new round after someone is eliminated.
This Resource Includes:
- Sidekick 'Wheel of Destiny' game file
- Title and background graphics (jpeg files)