DetailsDoug's note: I love seeing the different ways to use our Sidekick APP--this is another example of clever. Love it!
A Sidekick "Wheel of Destiny" game that's sure to get your students interacting with one another.
Here's how the game works:
• Get your group into a circle, or have your students break into small groups, or choose some contestants to come upfront to play.
• Choose one person to start (Person A) and then spin the "Wheel of Association." Once the wheel lands, have that person speak a word that associates with it.
• Then, Person B must say a word that associates with the word that Person A said.
• Then, Person C must say a word that associates with the new word that Person B said. And so on, and so forth.
A person is eliminated if:
• They can't come up with a word in 3 seconds or less,
• They say a word that was already said during the round (or the game if you want to make it MORE complicated).
You can keep going around the circle until there is only one person left, or you can start a new round after someone is eliminated.
This Resource Includes:
• Sidekick "Wheel of Destiny" file
• Title slide (jpeg file)
• Background slide (png file)