DetailsThe market value of a pot of gold is $1,258,000 (similar to a youth pastor’s salary, right?). In this super fun screen-based game, students are shown random objects like pizza pops, ferrets, and baby llamas. They must decide if they could buy the random objects with a pot of gold. A fun way to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day with your group.
Here’s how the game works:
• Have students stand up
• Explain that the market value of a pot of gold is $1,258,000 (there is a slide for that)
• Show series of slides containing random objects
• Students must guess if a pot of gold could buy the item shown on the screen. If they think it can, they move to the left. If they think it can’t, they to the right.
Here’s what’s included:
• JPEG Slides (1920px x 1080px)
o Title Slide
o Instructions Slide
o Ten gameplay slides (question and answer)
• PowerPoint File (editable)
You can get this game—AND 16 other amazing games by Ken—at ONE CRAZY LOW PRICE when you click here!
For other great games by Ken, click here!