🍉 Watermelon Olympics can be used as a summer event, a game for your weekend services, or a recreational challenge for your summer camp program. These watermelon games can be played with two teams or with a few volunteers from your crowd! You do not need to play all of the watermelon-themed Olympic games, pick and choose which games would fit best for you and your program!
🍉 These games include Watermelon Bowling, Watermelon Shot Put, Watermelon Carving, Rubber Band Challenge, and Watermelon Eating Contest.
🍉 You can choose to play these games individually or combine them all to create THE Watermelon Master Relay!
🍉 Watermelon Olympics includes several different roles for volunteers in your youth group to lead in, whether being an Event Host on stage, a Referee, a Team Cheerleader or more behind the scenes as a Photographer, Supply Crew, or Cleaning Crew.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete event guide (step-by-step with shopping list) (Word file)
- Individual game graphics (jpeg files) and PowerPoint
- Step by Step guide for running Watermelon Olympics as Weekend Service element (Word file)
- Social media graphics (jpeg files)
- Watermelon countdown videos that can be used for certain games (mp4 files)