Doug's note: Worth every penny for me... I could never come up with an event like this. So good!
A fun Christmas, reindeer-themed puzzle and escape room like type game. Students love these games when they get to team up to solve the puzzles and find the code to unlock the box.
Each team will be given a Game Packet with puzzles. Team members must work together to solve the puzzles in order to discover two 4-digit padlock combinations. These codes will allow them to unlock the box.
Play time will vary between 40 – 70 minutes depending on the number of players on a team, the age of players, and the number of hints provided to help players along.
This game requires additional supplies and set-up time. It is ideal for when you want to create a memorable, special time of fun for your students! It is designed for an in-person setting, as students complete a physical challenge of tossing rings onto antlers to receive their game packet and it is recommended each team use a prepared deck of cards to decode a puzzle, though an alternate de-coding sheet is provided.
This Resource Includes:
- Title Slide (1920x1080) jpg
- Gameplay instructions (Word file)
- Author Instructional Video
- Puzzle 1: Reindeer Math Puzzle Sheet (Word file) and Answer Sheet Key (Word file)
- Puzzle 2: Reindeer Games Cryptogram
- Reindeer Cryptogram Sheet (PDF)
- Reindeer Games Answer Key Sheet (PDF)
- Christmas Tree Farm Sheet (PDF)