A three-week series geared towards encouraging those with mental illness. Each week, the teaching guides take different lies a person with mental illness might believe about themselves or their illness and combats them with the truth.
Week 1 - Depression Isn't a Sin
Week 2 - You're Not Alone, God is with You
Week 3 - Misconceptions and Lies
Doug's notes: Those who went to his workshop at the Student Leadership Conference loved it. He made a very useful resource for us.
We gave out a book to anyone that wanted one on the last week. You can find the book on the Amazon shopping list. We also gave out "I am Loved" buttons to everyone on the last week as a reminder for themselves. We also encouraged them to take extras for people they knew were struggling and could use the encouragement.
Those can be found here: https://www.helzberg.com/product/i+am+loved+button+1772734.do?sortby=bestSellers&catId=2&from=Search
This Resource Includes:
• Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
• PowerPoint presentation for each week
• Small group guide for each week (Word files)
• Graphics package for social media (jpeg files)
• Title and blank teaching slides (jpeg files)
• BONUS: Student leadership training manuscript and handout (Word files)