Doug's note: Great content... a lot to work from!
If God's forgiveness makes Him look good, shouldn't we sin even more so He can show off?
This one-off message focuses on Romans 3:1-8 and a string of fascinating questions the Apostle Paul answers from a group of Jewish Christians he had just rebuked. One in particular, whether or not they should sin more so God's grace would become even more apparent, brought a strong response from Paul!
This message teaches students three things in particular:
1) that God's words are a gift,
2) that God is reliable,
3) rationalizing sin is a trap.
Primary Scripture Used: Romans 3:1-8, 2 Timothy 2:11-13, James 2:14-15
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript (Word file)
- Alternative condensed manuscript for live-streamed settings (Word file)
- Small group guide (Word file)
- Student handout (two versions; one with blanks and one already filled in) (Word files)
- PowerPoint presentation file
- Sidekick 'Presenter' presentation file
- Graphics package including title slide, content slide, and images for Instagram posts and stories (jpeg files)