DetailsThe resources in this bundle are all products of the result of 4 years of trench-tested and continuously refined work. It is a part of what we call our “Sticky Faith Initiative” (inspired by the fantastic book and research put out by Fuller Youth Institute: www.stickyfaith.org). Everything is yours to copy and adapt. By providing the Word documents and sample PDF’s... this is a resource that is ready for you to easily make it your own.
To build a better bridge between the High School and College Age years by walking with students for 18 months from January of their High School Senior year through their first year post-grad (college or career) to help ensure a faith that “sticks” beyond Student Ministries.
1. UPDATED! Senior Series (a 4 week sermon series for seniors)
2. What Happened/What’s Next? The Grad Edition (a journal to process HS and life in college)
3. The Great Co-Mission (big church service to honor graduates)
4. Grad Letters (don’t buy them a book, make them a personal one)
5. Adopt-a-Grad Program (a ready-to-go, easy-to-copy program where adults in the church adopt graduates for a year)
6. 52 Grad Texts (send 1 a week while they’re at college)
7. Gradstagrams (25 ready-to-go graphic Instagrams)
8. NEW! Gradstagrams Vol 2 (Another 25 ready-to-go graphic Instagrams)
8. UPDATED! Senior Exam Game (fun trivia game)
9. Yearbook Quotes Game (another fun game)
10. NEW! College Courses: Real or Fake (another fun game)
11. NEW! The Baton (a one-off message on 2 Timothy 2:2)
Be sure to make them your own and have them work for you. In the end, the author’s desire and prayer is that they will help you find ways to see more students who walk out of your ministry at graduation without walking out on God in the years to follow