The is a fast-talking, quick-thinking game of fun and awesomeness in which teams attempt to guess the names of real or fictional people. Put some time on the clock and see how many participants can get in the time given.
A describer faces the screen and tries to get the guesser (who faces away from the screen) to say as many names as they can on the list in the time given. Each round contains five people or character names, which can be described in any order.
This game can be played in several ways:
• Team/Small Group: divide your group up into teams, have one representative describe the names for the team.
• Charade style: print off the PowerPoint (one slide for each page), then hand the describer the paper and see how many they can get their team to guess.
• Upfront: bring some contestants up front, with the guessers facing away from the screen and the describers facing the screen.
• Reverse Charades: put the game up on the screen and see if the crowd can act them out for a person on stage.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (15 rounds + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)