DetailsWhen you send your students one Bible verse and one reflection question every day, they'll come alive to the Word in a new way! Did you know...
• 73% of teens have a smartphone.
• 15% of teens have a basic cell phone.
• 91% of teens with a cell phone actively text.
• Teenage guys send and receive an average of 23 text messages every day.
• Teenage girls send and receive an average of 40 text messages every day.
Not only does this resource explain why Text Message Discipleship is better than posting random verses on social media, it also gives you 30 copy-and-paste verses and questions that you can start sending to your students today! For example:
“I will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts, who tremble at my word” (Isaiah 66:2). Reflection Question:
Why do you think God blesses humility?
“Commit yourself to instruction; listen carefully to words of knowledge” (Proverbs 23:12).
Would you say that you are “committed” to instruction?
Bible Verse: “A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad” (Matthew 12:33). Reflection Question:
What does your fruit say about you?
*Note: verses are written in the New Living Translation
This Resource Includes:
• 30 copy-and-paste verses and questions that you can start sending to your students today