Can best friends finish each other’s sentences? Let's see if your students have mind-reading capabilities in this social-media mobile edition of the screen game, Sync'd Up!
To play, load the slides onto your smartphone and you can upload them to Instagram stories, Facebook stories, or text them. Set up a challenge to have students play this game with one another over FaceTime or better yet on the phone!
Pair up students, then have them look at the question but hold their answers until someone counts to three. To win a point, they need to speak the exact same answer at the exact same time. Pairs with the most points win.
When they say the same word, they get a point and bragging rights.
This Resource Includes:
• Sync'd Up Mobile (9 question slides)
• Candy Edition (8 question slides)
• Fast Food Edition (8 question slides)
• Movie Edition (8 question slides)
• Theme Park Edition (8 question slides)
• Video Game Edition (8 question slides)