This resource will you connect with your students using social media while you are unable to meet in person. It includes an interactive lesson intended for live-streaming, as well as a game and daily devotions for your social media stories.
The message is about being stuck, looking at what happened to Joseph as found in Genesis 39. The point is that no matter where you feel stuck, you are not alone. God is with you, loves you, and wants to be with you.
This Resource Includes:
• How to use this resource document (Word file)
• Interactive manuscript to teach while live-streaming (Word file)
• Game images for posting on Instagram / Facebook / Snapchat stories with one question per day (jpeg files)
• Daily devotion to post via social sites (jpeg files) Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat stories
• Title and social story graphic (jpeg files)