Editor's note: This resource is indeed FULLY stocked for a great week in person or online. It's thorough, detailed, and best of all, creative and engaging. It definitely earns an Editor Recommendation. The 19 can be either Covid-19 or Matthew 19.
Space Camp Mission 19 is a fully stocked VBS program. Follow Captain Kimmy and her robot sidekick L8RZ as they lead your students through biblical truths and help them discover that “with God, everything is possible” (Matthew 19:26b, NLT).
Throughout the week, students will earn four badges on their way to becoming Galactic Space Explorers:
• The UNCOVER Badge will help them to uncover who they really are.
• The DISCOVER Badge will teach them to discover God’s heart.
• The LOVE OTHERS Badge shows them how to love others where they are at.
• And the RECOVER Badge will help them recover God’s work of art and bring it back to the way He originally intended.
NOTE: See the preview videos below for the trailer and Tuesday video lesson, and the Downloadable SAMPLE PDF for the Word Doc of overview and Tuesday materials (small group discussion, craft, game).
This Resource Includes:
• 1-page Word Doc with tips for adapting during quarantine
• 5 fun and engaging space-themed Bible-teaching videos (music provided by bensound.com)
• 5 breakout-group discussion guides
• 5 days of space-themed games, activities, and snack ideas
• Fully designed VBS camper booklet
• Space Camp Mission 19 slide and flyer graphic
• Space Camp Mission 19 camper shirt design
• Editable VBS leader packet
• Space Camp Mission 19 printable VBS nametag design (editable)
• Full video scripts (in case you want to recreate the videos with your own people).