DetailsThis is a simple but engaging video-based game where 10 objects are placed into an aquarium to see if they will drop to the bottom of the tank (sink) or float on the water (swim). This is a great on-screen game that will engage students and get them laughing. Great crowd-breaker to start off a youth group meeting.
This resource Includes:
• Complete video file with all 11 questions (4-min mp4 file)
• Individual numbered (10 rounds + instructions + tiebreaker) no sound video files (mp4 files)
• Individual unnumbered (10 rounds + instructions + tiebreaker) no sound video files (mp4 files)
• Instructions video (mp4 file)
• “Thanks for playing" video (mp4 file)
• Soundtrack file (mp3 file)