"…Shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life.” –Philippians 2:15-16
To effectively share the message of the Gospel, we need a mysterious mix of prayer, Holy Spirit–infused power, practical skills, and relational sensitivity. It’s not a simple, three-step formula or a canned presentation—it’s a conversation about Jesus or, in many cases, a series of conversations. Set in the Colorado Rockies, Shine’s video-based lessons will prepare students to navigate these Gospel conversations and become disciples who make disciples everywhere they go!
To preview sample content click here.
This Resource Includes:
- Videos: six 10- to 15-minute video episodes featuring Dare 2 Share’s Greg Stier
- Leaders guide: six fully developed, discussion-driven lessons, with opening ice-breakers, solid biblical teaching, and personal applications
- student handouts: six weeks of reproducible, visually-engaging, interactive student handouts
- Parent emails: six weeks of customizable parent communications
- Presentation slides: customizable presentation slides and G.O.S.P.E.L.-acrostic training slides