DetailsThe goal of this study is to:
• Teach students about how and why God revives us as believers
• To challenge them to think about whether God needs to start a revival in them
• To connect these concepts with a short history lesson concerning the Reformation.
This could be a great resource during Reformation month (October) or if you’re thinking of doing a historical or more scholastic series with some of your students.
This Resource Includes:
• Teaching notes including activities (Word files)
• An introduction for the teacher including teaching tips and ideas.
• An editable PowerPoint presentation.
• JPEGs of each presentation slide