Have you been to a restaurant since they've re-opened? Everything is different and everything is 6-feet apart including the number of tables available use due to COVID-19.
We've been able to find out the number of tables restaurants are seating customers. Do you think you know the number of tables?
In this Sidekick 'Presenter' game, students will have fun trying to guess the actual number of tables while their opponents guess against them as an "Over/Under" game. A PowerPoint file and individual slides are also included.
Gameplay: Player #1 guesses the number of tables, player #2 guesses if player #1 is over (bigger) or under (smaller) the actual number.
This game can be played in a number of ways:
• Upfront game with a few contestants.
• As a group game in which smaller groups compete against each other.
This Resource Includes:
• Sidekick 'Presenter' game file
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Individual (10 Q&A + instructions + blank slides for customization) game slides (jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg file)