DetailsWe know what you're thinking... "I don't need a bunch of paperwork for my youth ministry." C'mon! Everyone loves policies and paperwork, right?
Here's the crazy truth about ministry: clear communication helps everyone involved, and it's something that not everyone is gifted at creating. There are hundreds of situations that can catch you off-guard, as a youth minister, but you don't have to be caught unaware. With a few changes to wording, names, and numbers here and there, you can jumpstart your youth ministry with these forms and policies.
This Resource Includes:
• Youth team member job description
• Youth protection policy
• Youth praise band student covenant
• Bus request form
• Sign-in sheet for youth group
• Praise band rules
• Disciplinary standards
• Permission slip (generic)
• Recommendation letter
• Process for abuse of minors
• Volunteer youth leader contract