Rankings are so much fun.
Even Blind Rankings!
In this screen-driven game, give your students and leaders a chance to rank these common fall activities, items, and food! From Pumpkin Spice Lattes to College Football Saturdays, fall is a massively fun season in the life of the church, student ministries, and simply our lives!
Let students custom rank each item, and let their voice be heard!
There are infinite gameplay options: From a simple ice breaker discussion to drafting a celebrity or contestant to rank these and have students try to match the ""celebrity,"" or my personal favorite, the ""Blind Ranking,"" where you have to select the ranking slot prior to knowing which other item is coming next!
In addition to all the in-room programming slides, there is also a social media version you can use as well!
The opportunities are literally endless.
The one thing we know for absolutely certain is fall is an amazing season!
This Resource Includes:
- Individual (10 rounds + instructions + title) still slides (jpeg files)
- Individual slides (10 rounds @ 5 slides per round + instructions + title) still slides for one-by-one version (jpeg files)
- Individual 10 rounds + instructions + title) video slides (mp4 files)
- Individual videos (10 rounds @ 5 videos per round + instructions + title) still slides for one-by-one version
- Individual (10 rounds + title) social videos for TikTok or Instagram Stories (mp4 files)
- Gameplay instructions document (pdf file)