In this mixer, you not only find out what cell phone-themed issues makes your students angry, but how angry i5 actually make them. In Rage Gauge, a scenario related to their phone that commonly annoys, frustrates, and maybe even enrages people. Participants will decide how much that scenario actually enrages them. - In the mobile version, insert the image into your story feature and use the slider use the slider icon to let people rank their rage level. - In the in-person screen version, turn your room into your "rage gauge" (far left is no rage and far right is extreme rage) and have students stand in the appropriate spot to rank their rage.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 Round) game slides (jpeg files)
- Instagram story formatted (10 Round) slides (jpeg files)
- ""How To Use"" document for Story Version
- Title and instruction Slides (jpeg)