DetailsPrayer. What is prayer? Have you ever asked yourself that question? I know I have. What do you think about when you hear the word prayer?
The Bible gives us a lot of different examples of prayer and what it looks like. There are prayers of sadness: “All night I’ve been sobbing, drenching my bed in my tears.” There are prayers of adoration: “With all my heart, I will praise you lord.” There are prayers of searching: “God, where are you? Search me, God, and know my heart.”
The truth is, we’ve all asked questions about prayer.
This is a three-week series focused on prayer. There are two weeks designed for a teaching environment, and one week that's specifically designed to be a tangible prayer experience for students to pray and respond. The prayer experience can also be used as a stand-alone event.
This Resource Includes:
• Two full teaching scripts to help your students understand prayer
• One prayer station experience that can be used as a stand-alone event or as an ending to the series
• 3 complete guides for small group discussions
• Suggested worship set lists
• Suggested videos to use to enhance the teaching portion of the series
• Supply list and instructions for each station in the prayer experience
• Customizable, one-size-fits-all Doug Fields 1990s-style soul patch