DetailsThe greatest polling game that has ever been created is now available in a special Christmas edition. This game is really fun for groups of 5 to 1,000. One person from the group has to guess what percentage of people fit into the poll question on the screen. The audience then responds by either sitting (lower than the number given) or standing (higher than the number given). Check out what a typical game of Pollsters looks like:
Have a volunteer come up from the crowd.
You can’t look up the answer on your phone.
The student on the stage will guess the answer (1-100%).
The crowd responds based on what they think the answer is.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete PowerPoint game file (videos embedded)
• Individual (10 Q&A) video clips (mp4 files)
• Instructions slides (jpeg files)
• Title slide (jepg file)
• Leader sheet with detailed instructions (Word file)
• Questions sheet for leader (Word file)