Take parents and students on a one-month journey where they will “pray Scripture” as part of their personal time alone with God.
This download contains two 28-day devotionals:
1. 28 Days/28 Scriptures/28 Prayers for Teens
2. 28 Days/28 Scriptures/28 Prayers for Parents of Teens
Both journals cover the same Scripture for each specific day, but the devotional thought on that Scripture and a specific way to pray that Scripture is unique; the parent version focuses their thoughts on prayer efforts for their students, and the teen version focuses their thoughts and prayer efforts on themselves. Some days contain opportunities to journal thoughts, and there are assignments to put their prayers into practice.
Challenge parents and students to take the 28-day journey together as a family. Have everyone work through it on their own, but make it a point of regular conversation on what they are learning and how they see their prayers impacting them.
For a preview of this resource, click here.
This Resource Includes:
- Parent Devotional (Word and pdf versions)
- Student Devotional (Word and pdf versions)
- How to Use This Resource document (Word file)
- Sample Parent email (Word file)
- Title Slides for promotion of each devotional (jpeg files)