Editor's note: Excellent work!
“No Apologies” is a 4-week apologetic series that focuses on what other religions believe versus our Christian faith. Specifically, it focuses on Atheism, Agnosticism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormonism, and Islam. Please note that this resource is not meant to be a comprehensive study on each religion, but an overview and introduction for your students, so they have a place to begin more confidently having those conversations with people of different faiths.
You may be asking, “Why would we teach what other religions believe and not just focus on our Bible?”
Well, the Bible says, “…but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect.” (1 Peter 3:15 ESV)
We do this so that students can have confidence in what they believe. What we believe, as Christians, is reasonable and rational. We should be able to have confidence when we talk to people who don’t believe what we believe so that we can speak boldly about the hope we have in Jesus.
This Resource Includes:
• Series overview document (Word file)
• Books and website resources (Word file)
• Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
• Small group guide for each week (Word file)
• PowerPoint presentation file for each week
• Individual presentation slides for each week (jpeg files)
• Graphics package with title, background, social images (jpeg and psd files)