DetailsNativity or Nah is a hilarious new instant classic screen game that will have your students trying to figure out which ridiculous ideas for nativity scenes are real or fake. The name of a nativity (i.e. “The Hipster Nativity”) will come up on the screen and students will guess whether it is an actual nativity scene that can be purchased online or if it is made up.
This is a versatile game that can be played a number of ways:
1) Team game: divide into small teams and hand each team the provided handout sheet to circle their answer for each question. Whatever team gets the most correct wins.
2) Up front: Bring up contestants each round (random, representing their team, or leader vs. student) and have them face off by holding up a “Nativi-ty” or “Nah” sign for their answer.
3) Large Group: My favorite way to play is to have everyone stand and guess. When we played, we had them make the touchdown sign with their arms to guess nativity and a big x with their arms to guess nah. If you get it right you remain standing and the last one standing or those standing at the end wins!
This Resource Includes:
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Individual (11 Q&A + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg file)
• Background, and blank slide for customization (jpeg files)
• Handout for group game (pdf file)
• Answer signs for up front game (pdf file)