Disclaimer: This is not an encouragement to mimic these stunts - serious injuries can result.
In this video-driven game, watch these people attempt the milk crate challenge and then decide if they nail it or fail it.
Use this game in a big group, using thumbs up or thumbs down, or designate one wall of the room as "Nailed It" and one wall as "Failed It", then have players get out of their chairs and go to the corresponding side of the room. This is also great as an upfront game
This Resource Includes:
- Sidekick 'Presenter' game file
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (11 Q&A) game video clips (mp4 files)
- Instructions slide (jpeg file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)
- Alternative Keynote game file