Editor's note: Well done! There's a lot in this message, small group questions, reading plan. Good job.“Monster In Me” is a one-off message designed to help students understand what to do when they do what they don’t want to do. Each of us has a monster inside of us, and that monster--the sin nature--is waging war for our minds. It’s the whisper inside telling us to do the thing we swore we’d never do again. Using one of the most relatable passages in all of the Bible (Romans 7:21ff), we share why we all battle with a monster inside of us and how we can defeat the monster through the power of the Holy Spirit.
This Resource Includes:
• Message overview document (Word file) with:
- social media integration plan
- environment suggestions: link to Spotify playlist, suggested songs for worship, game ideas, etc.
• Complete message manuscript (Word file)
• PowerPoint presentation file
• Small group guide (Word file)
• Student Handout with/without blanks with one-week Bible reading plan (Word files)
• Message graphics package (jpeg files)
• Unedited alternative file versions of most documents (Keynote, Pages, pdf files)