Over the course of this three-week series, students will be challenged to understand what miracles are, what they are not, and how to join in where God is already at work in the world.
Throughout this series, you'll explore miracles in the Old Testament and New Testament, and challenge your students to keep their eyes open for miracles as they are happening around them today.
• Week 1 - Miracles Are Real
• Week 2 - Miracles Aren't the Focus
• Week 3 - How Do I Join In?
To preview sample content click here.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
- Small group guide for each week (Word files)
- 36-second Bumper Video (mp4 file)
- Title, Blank, and Lower-Third content graphics (jpeg files)
- Individual presentation slides for each week (jpeg files)