Editor's note: Super solid. I appreciate the Instagram game and the graphics. I'll use this in my ministry for sure.
A one-off message looking at Jesus' words in Matthew 6:25-34 where He tackles restless anxiety, worry, and God's promises to us. Merimna is the Greek word used in the passage for "worry." The message challenges teens to stop distracting themselves with selfish worries and instead to focus on building the kingdom through service to others and pursuing righteousness through prayer and Bible study with their fellow believers.
This Resource Includes:
• "What's the Worst that Could Happen" Instagram story game
• Complete message manuscript (Word file)
• Online ministry version manuscript with discussion questions (Word file)
• Powerpoint presentation file
• Student handout (filled in and blank) (Word files)
• Small group guide (Word file)
• Graphics: title slide, blank content slide, and Instagram grid and story promotional images (jpeg files)