DetailsThis start to finish kit is your opportunity to look like an organizational genius by introducing parents to your students’ small group leaders or key volunteers by building up profile cards.
STEP 1: GATHER LEADER INFO
• Use the editable word docs to send out (email or snail mail) the info sheet with the letter explaining to your leaders what you’re doing.
• Either have leaders email you pictures or take their pics when together.
STEP 2: BUILD LEADER PROFILES
• If you have Photoshop, use the attached .psds to build your profiles (recommended).
• Use the provided word doc to build the profiles.
STEP 3: SEND OUT PARENT LETTER WITH LEADER PROFILES
• Physically mail or email the parent letter and leader profiles. I’d recommend physical mail so parents get an actual profile card and will be more likely to hang it up somewhere.
• Look like an organized rock star to your parents and volunteers.
• Ask your Senior Pastor for a raise because you are so awesome.
This Resource Includes:
• Leader Letter (docx)
• Leader questionnaire (docx or pdf)
• Leader info tracking spreadsheet (xlsx)
• Leader profile builder in two different formats (psd or docx)
• Sample profiles (jpg)
• Parent letter template (docx)
• Title Slide (jpg)
But Wait! This resource is also part of DYM's Parent Super Pack! While you're more than welcome to purchase this resource individually, it also comes in a massive 9-resource bundle for 50% off! You can pick up 9 great resources to help you in your partnership with the parents of your teens.