Series Overview: The church exists to make disciples of Jesus who love God with all that they are and love people the same way God loves us. In this series, your students will discover that when we LOVE God with all we are we will LOVE others as well.
Series Passage: “Teacher, which is the most important commandment in the law of Moses?” Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:36-40
This Resource Includes:
- 2 complete message manuscripts (Word file)
- 2 complete PowerPoint presentation files and jpeg message slides
- Title and slide graphic (jpeg files)
- Leader guide for discussions or small groups (Pages and PDF)
- A 30-second, roll-in or bumper video (.mov file). Not available if you buy the individual messages—it’s only included when you purchase the entire series.