While many of us are nervous about Leviticus (how many Bible reading plan attempts has it killed?), it's actually an incredibly relevant and fascinating book to study! This three-week series answers the question of why it's important to study Leviticus, as well as exploring themes of holiness, redemption, and God's calling to us to love our neighbors.
Week 1: Leviticus is a Gift. This lesson explores how Leviticus reveals sin and our need for God, as well as the hope and encouragement it gives us.
Week 2: Aaron's Redemption. Aaron, the same man who created the golden calf for the Israelites at Mt. Sinai is chosen by God to be the high priest. This lesson explores the topic of second chances and God's unlimited love.
Week 3: Love Your Neighbor. Leviticus 19 gives one of the key commands in all of Scripture: to love our neighbor as ourselves. This lesson explores both this passage and Jesus' expansion of it in Matthew 22.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
- PowerPoint presentation file for each week
- Student handouts for each week (Word file)
- Small group guide for each week (Word file)
- Full graphics package for each lesson with slides, Instagram and Instagram stories (jpeg files)