Doug's note: Excellent content and well-written. If you haven't used Sabrina's material - you're missing out.
IRL is a packed 3-week series that is so relevant to our current times. Walking through the book of Proverbs, students will discover godly wisdom about relationships in a digital and socially-distant age.
Let's face it, everyone's screen time went up in 2020 and we all miss seeing people face-to-face. We need the hope of the Gospel to speak to our deepest needs: salvation and connection. This series will convict, challenge, and encourage your students to experience their best life not on their phone, but IRL!
Week 1: The Friend You Need and The Friend You Need To Be
Week 2: Who and What is Influencing You?
Week 3: A Relationship with God IRL
Even more, this resource comes with social media graphics for each week of content to help you generate excitement and engagement with your series on Instagram!
This Resource Includes:
- Overview document (Word file)
- Author video (mp4 file)
- Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
- Small group guide for each week (Word files)
- PowerPoint presentation for each week
- Game for each week
- Graphics package for Social Media integration (jpeg files)
- Title, blank Story graphics
- "Wise Cracks" story graphics
- Graphics for each week to create interaction, highlight the main idea, and point students to Scripture