This resource includes everything you need to create a rock solid retreat for your students. With over 25 years of combined ministry experience in youth and camping ministry, Dave and Clayton provide insight and direction for every aspect of the retreat process including preparation, schedules, teaching manuscripts, small group discussions, themed games and activities, graphics, and more. The goal of this retreat package is to allow you more time to spend with your students and less time with your computer!
The theme "Into the Deep" is a water-themed retreat focused on how to read and study the Word of God.
“How do I read the Bible?” is a question many students ask. Your students want to read the Bible, they just don’t always know how to do it. And let’s be honest, the Bible isn’t always easy to read like other books may be, probably because it isn’t like other books. Through three teaching sessions, you will help your students develop skills to help them not only to read the Bible, but to understand it, and apply it to their lives.
These lessons have been taught on multiple retreat weekends with multiple churches and every time students walk away excited about the Word of God.
Session 1 - How to Read It
Session 2 - How to Understand It
Session 3 - How to Apply It
To preview a sample of the content, click here!
This Resource Includes:
- Start Here - introduction document (Word file)
- Theme overview document (Word file)
- Leader guide (Word file)
- Retreat preparation and administration documents (Word files)
- Games and activities (icebreakers, group games, night events) (Word files)
- Complete message manuscript for each session (Word files)
- Message handout for students for each session (Word files)
- Small group guide for each session (Word files)
- Graphics package (jpeg and psd files)
- Icon with title
- Title slide
- Content slide
- Announcement slide
- 5 Social posts
- Postcard (front and back)
- Student handout (bulletin insert)
- Booklet cover
- Email header
- Phone background