In this screen-driven game, you'll have your students interacting about 2020 by having to come up with a word that describes the year based on a variety of categories offered.
This is a game to get people talking, laughing, and recounting the year that has been.
With this resource, you have a variety of format options to play.
• Sidekick 'Photo Fury': Great to use for a more dynamic in-person gathering, but perfect to use for your Zoom or Online gathering.
• Screen Version: Slides and PowerPoint perfect for your in-person gathering.
• Mobile Version: Use the question feature on Instagram Stories to create interaction and social media engagement.
This Resource Includes:
- Sidekick 'Photo Fury' game file
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (15 rounds + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
- Mobile version with images formatted for Instagram Story (jpeg files)
- Title and background slides (jpeg files)