This 25-day Advent devotional will get your students connected to Jesus over this Christmas season. Most daily devotionals focus on an Old Testament figure, connects the account explicitly to the gospel, and challenges your students with a practical application for the holidays.
Each day is laid out in an easily accessible format: Read, Think, Hope, Pray, Apply. The "hope" portion is where the story connects to Jesus' coming and second coming.
Whether you have students who are completely unchurched or have been Christians forever, this resource is a great tool to help them easily understand the meta-narrative of Scripture and give them practical hope for today and for eternity.
To preview a sample of this content, click here!
This Resource Includes:
- Printable half-sheet PDF version
- Complete (editable) devotional (Word file)
- Editable introductory letter (Word file)
- Blank full sheet PDF file (cut and paste edited intro letter to this file to match the design of the half-sheet devotionals)
- Title and Content graphic (jpeg files)